Thursday, May 7, 2009

STORY TIME

  As I was walking through a job site today i came across a man with his pants down to his knees. He was adjusting, unbunching , untwisting (whatever you want to call it) his underwear. He was a boxer man.  Now this is not the first time I've seen this. It actually happens often.  I've done it.  It just seems normal until you think about it.  I just dropped my draws and adjusted my under draws, fuck it .   In the winter time there is a lot of long john adjusting. 
      Some of the foreign workers of the European descent now they take it all off.  Some of them like to change before and after work. Makes sense,  but where they choose to do it usually not in the most private places I always seem to come across a half dressed Russian.  Not boxer men but briefs.    

No comments:

Post a Comment